A rare vacancy has arisen in our Sales Team for a full-time, professional Sales Representative. This role will suit a proactive and self-motivated individual, with polished communication skills. The successful candidate will understand and uphold our reputation for a reliable and trustworthy service, with a strictly no-pressure, no-gimmicks sales approach.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will act on warm leads generated by our website and marketing campaigns, directory listings and showroom. You will engage with prospective and existing customers in person (through home visits or in our showroom), and follow-up calls and emails. Your presentation and behaviour will reflect and uphold the strength of the Alexander Windows brand and product portfolio at all times.
Full training on our products and services, and internal processes, will be provided. You will be expected to keep your product and industry knowledge up to date, to ensure you’re providing our customers with the right solutions for their home
As home visits are scheduled between 9am and 5pm, you will ideally be located within Greater Manchester, with good knowledge of the area.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years’ experience in sales and business development, in double glazing or the home improvement industry
- A highly motivated individual, with the drive to meet sales targets and use their initiative to identify sales and growth opportunities
- A proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Strong and up-to-date product knowledge, with the ability to problem solve and identify cross-selling opportunities across our portfolio
- A flexible team-player, willing to share workloads with the team
- Excellent timekeeping, organisational and administrative skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with all customers and at all levels of the business
- A warm and friendly demeanour, can-do attitude and consistently high levels of customer service
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Window Designer or an equivalent design software
- A clean, UK driving licence is essential
What we can offer:
- A fully employed position as part of Manchester and Cheshire’s most reputable and progressive glazing company
- A supportive environment in a family business, with many long-serving employees and opportunities for growth
- Basic salary: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum, with on target earnings of £45,000 – £55,000 per annum
- Fully insured company vehicle
- 28 days’ paid holiday including Bank Holidays
- Company pension
- Christmas shutdown
- Weekly pay
- Gym membership
- Schedule: 09.00 – 17.00, Monday to Friday, Saturdays as and when required
Successful candidates must undergo a Standard DBS check.
Full-time | Permanent
Basic salary: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum, with on target earnings of £45,000 – £55,000 per annum