Are you a passionate and creative marketing professional looking for an exciting new opportunity? We’re a thriving family-run home improvements company, and we’re looking for a talented Marketing Executive to join our team. This office-based position offers the perfect blend of creativity and strategy while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Full-time hours for this position are Monday to Friday, 8.30am until 4.00pm.
We’re a well-established glazing company with a strong reputation for quality and customer satisfaction. As a family-run business, we take pride in our work and value our employees as an extension of our family. With a commitment to excellence, we’ve been transforming homes for over three decades, and now we need your marketing expertise to help us reach new heights.
The Role: Marketing Executive (Full-Time)
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to enhance brand visibility and drive customer engagement.
- Create compelling content for various digital platforms, including social media, website, and email and text marketing campaigns. This will include visiting projects to take photographs and videos. Access to a company vehicle or reimbursement on a pence-per-mile basis will be provided.
- Manage social media accounts to increase engagement and follower growth using ad campaigns and targeting specific audiences.
- Collaborate with the sales teams to create effective sales collateral and promotional materials.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices to ensure our marketing efforts are cutting-edge.
- Maintain company websites to ensure SEO is optimised.
- Create companywide marketing campaigns based on data analysis and insight.
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years’ experience creating engaging social media content from concept to delivery, considering the company’s priorities and aims.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A natural passion for creativity and social media, and being proactive in terms of keeping on top of trends and helping to apply them to suit the business.
- The ability to write compelling copy within a distinct brand voice – for social, email marketing campaigns, blog posts etc.
- A good understanding of how social media platforms work organically and how to adapt content for paid ads.
- Understanding of different audiences and the ability to tailor content to them.
- A proactive attitude – you’ll be the type of person who takes initiative to find out or learn what you need to.
- The ability to work efficiently and ensure best use of time and getting the most out of the content you produce.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, video editing software and/or Canva would be an advantage.
What we can offer
- £25,000 – £28,000 per annum
- Full-time hours of 8.30am until 4.00pm
- A supportive and friendly team environment
- Opportunity for professional development and growth within the company – a move into management is possible for the right candidate.
- 20 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Christmas shutdown
- Weekly pay by BACS
- Gym membership